Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Whats Up Wednesday: October 2019

What's Up Wednesday Graphic

A month ago I started blogging (again).  Whoa!  A month.  Haha.  This is just for fun and I appreciate you dropping by.  Now lets see what was memorable about this month....

Eating
So I started something new...
Every Saturday or Sunday I go to Trader Joe's and enjoy the sample.  If I enjoy the sample then the sample becomes a meal for the week ahead.  No, this doesn't pertain to the apple cider donuts.  May I suggest the gnocci and chicken sausage with the kale pesto?

You will love it.

Habor Air Fryer, 4 Quart Hot Air Fryers Oven w/Programmable 7 Cook Presets for Air Frying, Roasting, Baking & Broiling, 1400W Air Cooker w/LED Touch Screen, Nonstick Frying Pot, 2-Year Warranty

I also bought an air fryer this week.  I guess that will lead to a post in November.

Halloween candy is the devil - a damn delicious one - but a devil indeed.  My indulgences include:  Snickers, Milky Way Dark, and Butterfinger.

Loving
Who am I?  Snuggling with a blanket on the couch.  I'm turning into a cat.
French press season is here.  I make more coffee with my french press in the cool and cold months than in the warm months.

Saturdays are going to be free again!  Fall sports wrapped last weekend.

Dreading
The impending rush of the last bit of the year.  October, November, and December go by so quickly.  It also means cold weather is closer. Meh.

Working on
Finding fun things to do for the holidays.  This is the first year I will not have a holiday break.  I'm really sad about that.

100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You 84

Finding center.  Do any of you use the mindfulness apps?  I really need to get back into yoga as well.  I have a to do list that is about ten feet long...here we go.

Excited about
Hallmark movies (new ones)
A few movies coming out in theaters this next month!
A date night (maybe?)
Planning a Christmas party!!!

Watching/Reading
I read Before She Was Found...
I'm still watching the same shows
This Is Us
Real Housewives OC & Dallas
A Million Little Things
Anne with An E was binge watched - so good. (Netflix)

Wearing
High-Waisted Super Skinny Ankle Pants for Women

Printed High-Neck Tank for Women

Two of my favorite additions to the wardrobe this month!  (Old Navy)

This weekend
Fall colors in the Great Smoky Mountains NP, North Carolina                                                                                                                                                                                 More
Not sure yet.  I am hoping to head to the mountains!

Next month
My birthday
Thanksgiving
Decorating for Christmas...good stuff!

And that is that!!!
Fun post -
C ya later!

4 comments:

  1. So much fun stuff coming up! I am trying to be more mindful as well. I’ve started to do some meditation in the morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could in the morning but five is the latest I can get up and I'm not about to get up before then to meditate HA!

      Delete
  2. Your clothes are making me want to go check out Old Navy again. I really like those pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got those pants for $10 at the start of October! I think they are $29.99 but probably on sale (hopefully) right now!

      Delete