Saturday, January 4, 2020

Amanda Loses Twenty Pounds

It's January and I decided to fire the blog back up.  You may notice the name change.  I kinda made a boo boo with CCK and so you have a little switcheroo here.  It's all good.

Since my kinda sorta passion in life is working out I decided January is probably the BEST time to work on bringing the blog back around because um...so many freaking people make stupid resolutions that they probably will not keep.

32 Amazing Funny Quotes to Read Before the New Year   #funnyquotes #funnysayings #hilariousquotes #snarkyquotes #quotes

At the top of the list?

Lose weight.

Second?

Eat healthier.

Third?

Save money.

I love all those things because I am a true weirdo.

So...you need a little back story because since I last regularly blogged on CCK I have:

Totally changed occupations.  I'm no longer 110% physically active for an eight hour work day.  For the last year I have had my tail end plastered to a chair for eight freaking hours a day.  And I let my workouts fade away.  I actually cancelled my gym membership last winter. 

Oh the good ole days when my hair was longer ...


Because of this I kinda sorta gained some fat.  Like ten pounds of it.  EWWW! 

But I'm a weirdo and I don't see it as a problem.  I see it as something I can fix. 

You're weird and I like it. This is the perfect all purpose card for your favorite weirdo - be it your bestie, significant other, or kiddo! Suitable for birthdays, anniversaries or just sayin' "hi", the inside is blank so you can write your own message. C

Ohhhh and I turned thirty-eight two months ago.

So if you're jumpstarting a program this month I'm here to cheer you on and tell you what works for me and what I've tried and what totally blew up in my face.

There is way more to "getting healthy" than just losing weight.  Sometimes you do not have to lose weight you just need to get in shape.  Sometimes you are in shape but you don't know how to eat.  Sometimes your chemical imbalancements get the best of you and you need to pop a xanax.  I'm just being real people.

So I'm going to to post these informal pieces of fun healthy girl shizz all throught January so that you have a resoure that doesn't glaze your eyes over and that you can read and say, huh hmm ooh ok yeah to.

Throw back


Until the next one I'm off to throw on some compression pants because its Saturday morning and I have a date with the gym and a couple bills to pay and a kid to drop off and some other stuff I realize I am now forgetting.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Seventeen years - my gahhhh. I don't know if I can make it 17 but you go girl. Cubes are where its at, right? HA! I wish you an amazing '20 and I'm so happy you took a little time to peruse this. Writing a new post today! XOXO

    ReplyDelete