Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday 5





Hey Friday!  Oh my gosh it couldn't get here fast enough this week!  Anyone else in that mindframe as well?  Here are my five.

After Thursday's Metabolic - Even got a young one to join in!  


1. Great workouts this week!  The best part?  I can still use all of my appendages without needing assistance! 


Image result for netflix

2.  I watched two Netflix trailers for upcoming shows.  And yes, one was Miss Americana the Taylor Swift documentary - that's what it is right?  And I liked it!  Maybe part of it is because my kid is so T Swift crazy?  The other was for Horsegirl.  That looks pretty interesting.  Anyone else scope out these two?

eMeals

3.  If you subscribe to eMeals you have to make the Turkey Burgers with the Greek "Slaw."  It isn't really slaw at all (feta, tomato, and cucumber.)  It's awesome.  Maybe I'm biased because Greek style food is my favorite food of all.

Baseball softball soccer basketball Block picture Frame | Etsy
Etsy

4.  Spring really IS coming!  This week softball registration opened as well as soccer!  I know it will make my spring super busy but I just love it so much.  A lot of older moms have told me to totally soak in sports with the kids because when it ends you do miss it.  I already can see that when the day comes I will totally be bummed to not have a field to go to only to rush to another field immediately following that game.

B2prity Women One Piece Swimsuit Tummy Control Swimwear V Neck Bathing Suit
Amazon

5.  Is it just me or is anyone else thinking about the beach?  Admitting I have been checking in on this swim suit more times than I need to for January!  But a girl has to be prepared for beach and pool day!

2 comments:

  1. That suit is too cute! I'm w you...ready for summer already :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that swimsuit. That burger looks so good. Yummy.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete