Wednesday, January 29, 2020

What's Up Wednesday! 1.20

Still a sucker for a good link up...I'm joining back in on the WUW post at the end of every month for 2020.  Nine questions and a you-never-know-what-you're-gonna-get answer from me!

, What’s Up Wednesday {12.18.19}



1.  What we are eating this week:

Is it weird that I just want to eat seafood?
Ok moving along!  Do you meal plan?  I do like a boss.  Literally, I have a calendar in my kitchen devoted to meal planning because God forbid we eat similar meals back to back.  So this week it looks like we will be feasting on:

eMeals is where it's at!


Pork Loin with onions and cucumbers
Progresso Soup (per the eldest child)
London Broil with asparagus and potatoes (for the kiddos!)



2.  What I'm reminiscing about:

Not a thing.


3.  What I'm loving:




A few things like the fact we had freaking spring in January (well until last week!)
Being back in the gym with my girls!
Good streaming television (just admitting, y'all!)
An adults only weekend last weekend.  The kids enjoyed a long weekend at the coast and the husband and I enjoyed time together.

4.  What am I excited about:

The fact that we are that  much closer to spring.  One thing I wrote about being happy about last week was the fact spring sports sign ups are open and active now.  On Friday I was talking to a softball umpire and he was talking about getting ready for the season and he said, "You know its spring sports but we will freeze until the end of May!"  That's true but give me all the soccer, softball, and sunshine I can get - I'll be ok in my many layers!

5.  What I am watching/reading:

I finally checked into The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and I absolutely love it.  Of course since I found it so late it will probably cancel production.

I will probably finish up watching Catastrophe (also on Amazon) because I watched a season of it a year or two ago, forgot about it, then was reminded of it again and reminded that I did indeed like it.  My husband hates it.

The hubby and I have been watching The Aaron Hernandez Story on Netflix.

My daughter and I are now into the last season of Anne With an E.  We both bawled during episode three.  I wasn't ready for any of that! 

Of course my favorites are back from fall break - This Is Us (which I actually have a love hate with) and A Million Little Things.

Ok fine and yes I'm still watching all the housewives shows.  I cannot help it this is addiction, people!

As far as books go I do want to read Little Fires Everywhere before the movie comes out.  And yes, I'm also aware that the book is now old; no I don't think its new.

My reading as of late is just for work.  Zzzz.

6.  What am I listening to:

I reprogrammed all my Sirius XM stations to mix it up and lately I've been enjoying the oldies.  When I say oldies I mean music from the 50's, 60's, 80's, and 90's.

I need a suggestion for a new podcast to listen to.  Currently, my go to's are The Popcast, The Bible Binge, and Criminal.  I have already listened to Dolly Parton's America.  It was gold.

7.  What am I wearing:




Right now?  Pajamas.  I bought those Crown & Ivy pajamas over this past weekend for......$3.99!!!  That's a freaking steal.  I'm totally in love with them.

I never take photos of my outfits but I can show you my simplified closet!  I worked on it a few weekends ago and let me just say - this girl is having a yard sale in the spring.

8.  What I'm working on:




Me. That's a never-ending project.  Probably worthy of a blog series.  Or a Bravo series.

9. What am I looking forward to in February?

Tulips
My daughter knowing what team(s) she will be on for spring
Hardcore workouts
The temperature increasing a degree as it generally does in the month of February (per the weatherman on WXII 12) 

2 comments:

  1. I need to see your meal plan!!! I do meal plan but I am fresh out of ideas so please post that!
    I have been wanting to check out The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Tony Shaloub is one of my fav actors!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post my meal plan! No problem :) And when you have some down time and no kiddos around check out Maisel! Shaloub is hilarious!

      Delete