Monday, March 2, 2020

March Got Me Like...

Premium Giclee Print: 1961 Mercury - Spring Fever : 24x18in
Spring is 17 days away and I am r-r-r-ready!  I'm ready to be in that land yacht going out and having fun on the weekends!  Anyone else with me?  I thought that today should be a post in honor of all the sh I'm getting into this month along with a few goals.  Get in and don't worry about buckling up because this land yacht is the safest vehicle on the road!

I Like Softball and Maybe 3 People Sticker
Softball practice one kicks off tonight.  I hate practices as a parent.  They are plain out boring.  I want to be out there running around.  I'm not a mom who cares about talking over in the bleachers.  I could care less what is going on in your life or who you want to talk shiz about.  Ugh moms are so annoying.  

(I'm still 17 inside.  At least it isn't 14!  Booo yahhhh!)

funny-couples-ecards-anniversary

Next week my husband and I will celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary and 14th year together.  I'm celebrating by getting my eye dilated.  Our future is bright.

Things to Do in Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina: See TripAdvisor's 701 traveler reviews and photos of Ocean Isle Beach tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in November. We have reviews of the best places to see in Ocean Isle Beach. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.

We're really celebrating by disappearing to here!  I cannot wait!!! (NC Coast best coast in the world and not just because I'm an NC girl!!!)

Track Pack -  This is me every single time at a track meet ha ha I usually eat on the way to the field  - #HalfMarathonTraining #MarathonTraining #Marathons #Pack #RunDisney #RunnerProblems #RunningCostumes #RunningHumor #RunningTips #track

I have a track kid in my house.  Spoiler its the softball kid.  Her first meet is one the first day of spring.  Her dad will be there looking around quite confused as I will be out of town for work.  


You may talk ish about soccer moms but lemme tell ya something - a lot of them are way cooler than the other sports moms!  Last fall everyone was so laid back.  I mean laid back from falling asleep because we are tired. Soccer starts back up the same week as track meet one.

This church is stepping up their youth outreach.

So we kinda left the church we were attending.  You know what a lot of peopel refer to as "sexy church" - you know modern worship, a band, jeans, laid back, its all good mentality.  Yeah um we kinda left that.  We kinda are going backwards.  Our daughter started going to the church I grew up in (tiny, itty bitty, United Methodist church, it has like six kids, old hymns, a big Sunday is thirty people) and she loves it.  Our son, for some strange reason, loves it.  Anyhoo, they are trying to start a youth group (I know you just jumped up to six kids and then jumped back down to this sentence...) and my daughter is invested in this so...

If anyone is interested the youth group is doing a soup and sandwich dinner at the end of the month to help raise money to get their youth group up and running.

bicycle, bike, ride, indoor spin, indoor cycling

So...last month I had a goal of 15 spin classes.  I completed 12.
I did 4 yoga practices.

Kinda worried about March because the calendar is beefing up with sports and I'm like uhhhhhh I CAN do this.  I'm going to give myself 3-4 workouts a week!  Thursdays are out.  

shaded flower bed idea

Spring means a project.  I'm loving this one as I get ready to change my garden beds!  

How is your spring shaping up?

No comments:

Post a Comment