Wednesday, February 26, 2020

What's Up, Y'all?!?!?!


Sheaffer Told Me To What's Up Wednesday


-What we are eating-
Disclaimer:  I'm not a "keto" kid but I do eat low carb.  



Last week I ordered this cookbook because I need to cut my carbs a little more than I was doing (please see the term "fell off wagon") and this book seriously caught my attention.  The meals are simple and very easy without really having to run to the store to purchase "extra" items.  This week we have had chicken enchiladas, bacon cheeseburger casserole, and tonight is carnitas! #founditonamazon

-Reminiscing-
I always leave this one blank but this month...I did.  Just this past Sunday at the dinner table I started reminiscing about my late Mammaw.  My kids didn't have the opportunity to meet her (but I like to think she held them before I did) and on Sunday my son started talking about grandmas and I told him all about her.  They would have been true buddies. I wish I had photos.

-Loving-
Bye February!  March is just around the corner and I love me some March.  So, yes, I'm loving this slow transition to my favorite time of year!
Joe's USA Koloa Ladies Colorful Tie-Dye V-Neck Tees in 10 Colors Sizes: XS-4XL
I am also loving some tye dye and I really have no clue why.  Because I'm a poet that didn't know it obviously.  

-What we have been up to-
Spin class (me)
Track (big kid)
Nintendo (little kid)
Taking apart and putting together everything in site (hubby)

-What I'm dreading-
99% Happy For You - C5000 – People I've Loved

Y'all....my boss put in her notice.  I'm so desperately sad and ready to find my greener pasture now too!  I have had the best boss ever and no one can stack up to her.  I am going to miss her terribly.

-What I'm working on-
Still just working on my health :)  I imagine I will pick up some projects as the mercury rises and as I find time between soccer, softball, and track meets!  

-What I'm excited about-
BEACH :)

-What I'm watching/reading-
  Last weekend, The Real Housewives of Atlanta shut down Caribana and proved that Canada is the impromptu girls trip you didn't know you neede

And you know we fell victim (in love) with Navarro Cheer this month on Netflix!

Books...I need some suggestions.  I'm ready to read for fun again!

-What I'm listening to-
Podcasts and all my favorite jams from college!
I recently subscribed to these podcasts:
*Yoga Girl
*I Hate Green Beans

-What I'm wearing-
Ask me next month but until then here's some stuff I'm thinking about!

 
-What we're doing this weekend-
Spin Classes at Niles Family Fitness Center

It's supposed to be freezing again so after workouts I'm not sure I will do much at all the rest of the weekend!  That's OK with me :)

-What I'm looking forward to next month-
March is the best!  Our anniversary, daylight savings time begins, and SPRING!  Not to mention softball and soccer start up.  I love March!

Come back Friday when I have more to share for the last Friday of the month!



2 comments: