Wednesday, May 13, 2020

(Old) Pinterest Account Finds!

Good morning :) I hope you are all doing super well on this Wednesday.  

Last weekend I purchased myself a new computer for Mother's Day.  Since the kiddos are virtually learning I gave the youngest my Chromebook and decided it was time for mama to upgrade.

After I set up the computer I was logging into my accounts and guess what I found?  My original Pinterest account.  HA!  I thought I just had one account but apparently not.  The account was obviously set up in 2015 and it was actually a lot of fun to look at what I had pinned back then.

Also it brought back some memories like:

*That year I had strep throat three times
*I was still running then
*I was planning a possible vow renewal but we opted for Mexico instead a couple years later!
*I had an 18 month old and a nearly seven year old so there were several pins for mamas of little ones
*I still LOVED pineapples

Here are some of my favorite things from the old Pinterest account:

Taco Empanadas

These Taco Empanadas have flaky pastry and cheesy filling in every hand held bite. They are grain free, gluten free, low carb, and THM S. via @joyfilledeats

I think I made these about ten times after I pinned them!  They are so good and the kids loved them too.  I need to bring these back into the rotation!

This quote


No words.  AMEN!  Here's the pin.

This dress/tunic/coverup

There's No Limit Tunic Dress - Piace Boutique

Boho should just be called classic.  I mean its not going anywhere!

A good drink (for mommy)

liquid marijuana 1 part Captain Morgan 1 part Coconut Rum 1 part Midori 1 part Blue Curacao Splash of Sweet & Sour Splash of Pineapple Juice

I pinned this from Tumblr.  This is one of those iconic summer college drinks and I cannot remember the name of it but I do remember a tme when I drank a lot of these and didn't have to worry about calories, carbs, sugar, taking care of other humans.  

A Life Hack 

Rid odors with tea bags.~ This works. We have had a stinky closet since we moved into our house 5 yrs ago. We tried everything we could think of. It helped but still smelled until we hung a tea bag. That did the trick.

I may have learned a while back that if you have a loved one who suffers from stinky feet a good tip is to have them soak their feet in tea.  (Unsweet, wink) Well why wouldn't I have thought about this for unsavory smelling nooks and crannies of your home?!?!

xo






2 comments:

  1. I want to make taco empanadas. Love the quote.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make them!!! You will be happy you did. Thanks for dropping a line!

      Delete