Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday 5!

 Let’s just jump on this! I went shopping earlier in the week at Banana Republic. In case you weren’t aware, and I don’t think you would be, BR is my favorite of all places to shop. I have never been let down by quality when I opt for BR. 

Today I’m sharing my new loves from my recent shopping excursion.


Since it’s August I opted for their new arrivals which transition into fall ever so nicely. I bought this faux wrap dress in a petite small.

This dress was originally bought to wear while here on vacation but it can really be a work dress, Saturday dress, or beach dress! I bought this one in petite medium since it’s a bit more fitted in the hip.

I love these linen blend pants! These won’t be a transition piece but I will definitely rock them the next two months! Petite 6.

My daughter and I we’re shopping together. She said this dress was “old lady” then I tried it on and she said, “Oh my gosh that’s so cute!” Yep! It is a super cute dress. Petite 6.

Click here for Banana Republic’s Factory Store!

Read it.

I finished it right before we came to SC. Probably one of the best books I have ever read.

OK! Back to the beach! We only have a day before we start the trek home. Totally bummed to have vacation wind down but it’s all good!


*b*

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever shopped at a Banana Republic; cute finds though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great spot for my work attire! Higher quality and lasts forever!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yesssss!!!! I have to stay away for at least three months now lol!

      Delete