Thursday, August 6, 2020

Lazy Day!

Hello, friends! (From vacation!!!)

Ocean Isle Beach was hit by Hurricane Isaias. It did a lot of crappy damage. Flooding, fires, more fires...terrible. 

Thank goodness for my mom’s beach place. Her renters vacated the day the storm hit. We came on down! It’s been wonderful. 


We have had great beach time and today fabulous lazy time. Today brought rain and storms so after a stroll around Broadway At The Beach and lunch at Nacho Hippo we came back to the condo to be 100% lazy!

Now that I am all cozy in my hoodie and sleep shorts (that I may wear out since ya know...beach) I keep thinking about everything to come. Next week the kids have open house for the 20/21 school year and that means school supply shopping. 

Then my mind starts thinking about creating a new schedule. We have been on the same schedule for basically 5 months! Though, I am super excited my son will be in school four days a week I am slightly stressed at wondering how school will really go. I also feel like I should run to Walmart and buy a couple new planners to start planning every meal and movement from now until...

Wait! I am on vacation! I am sitting beside the Atlantic Ocean and I have like two more episodes of The Last Dance to watch. It’s August 2020! For the love of God have I not learned I’m not in control?!?!


Back to my lovely, lazy vacation!

Links:

Broadway At The Beach

Nacho Hippo

North Myrtle Beach

Ocean Isle Beach

The Last Dance


*B*

No comments:

Post a Comment