Saturday, February 1, 2020

February #goals

Yippppeeeee January is OVER!  I have never been a big fan of that month.  Don't get me wrong - I'm glad we have it and I see it and I live it but as far as favorites go...nope.

Just some cool wallpapers, of various categories, colors , themes and… #random # Random # amreading # books # wattpad

Our January ended with me being home from work (sick kid) and snow falling like mad.  Luckily. the dandruff of the sky didn't last and melted on impact.  I am not a winter girl and shall never be a winter girl. 

February is one step closer to spring, baby!

***

I set out last night to get some tulips.  You know the nice little potted ones they put out for Valentine's Day?  As I was walking through the store I decided it probably wouldn't be a great idea since my young cat would more than likely destroy them.

<3

I opted for a new tube of mascara.

***

Have you watched Cheer on Netflix?  I haven't ever been into cheerleader or gymnastics but after hearing about this show/docuseries/soapy feeling MTV show from the early 2000's on The Popcast with Knox & Jamie I decided to check it out.

Want to Keep Up With the Stars of Netflix's Cheer on Social Media? Here's a Handy List

I got sucked in.

Just like I did with the Aaron Hernandez docuseries.

Not that I'm saying cheerleader and Aaron Hernandez are a like but....head injury is real.

***

I am picking words for each month this year.  My words for February are:  cycle and future.

Spin bike workout rpm 70 Ideas #bike

My goal is 15 cycle classes this month and as far as future goes lets just say there's a lot of App State in my face right now.  I will tell you more at some point this year. 

But my word for today is HAIR.

Yes, it is hair chair day and I'm thrilled. 

Bangs are back in for 2020 and I'm thinking its time for bangs again in my life.  The real ones not the ones you cannot see.

***

The Super Bowl is tomorrow.

I like Tom Brady.

***

And now I must awaken my young adolescents from their slumber.  One has to return to her palace while the other has softball conditioning to spend the morning at.  Oh to be twelve again...

I had bangs then too.  Hmm...

And I cycled a lot too... up and down my street.

My things haven't changed.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment