Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday Shenanigans!

READ this:
Today's high is 61
Tomorrow's high is 71
The Lord is good.

Then I read a few comments and now I am posting again.

Request #1:
Meal Plan

Today is Super Bowl Sunday.
I do not have a dog in the fight.  If you make me root for a red it is San Francisco.  Sorry to the KC fans.
In honor of Super Bowl Sunday I'm making Buffalo Wings.

Instant Pot Buffalo Wings
Use this recipe from jenuinehome.com!

I make my wings in the Instant Pot then transfer to the broiler.
I have an air fryer.
I should use it.
Noted.

Tomorrow is Monday and it's going to be 71 degrees and sunny.
I'm grilling.  
We're having burgers!

These Garden Onion Burgers are no ordinary plain patties– they have the flavor of onion dip and the juiciness of a good burger. #burgerrecipes #beefrecipes #grilling #grillingrecipes #wholefully

I try to cut carbs so my burger will actually be a hamburger salad.

Tuesday is for shrimp.
I don't know why exactly but we're having another eMeals selection.

Wednesday
I'm trying a new pork roast.  It's all natural and yes I laugh when I hear pork and all natural.  Nothing against you swine farmers, I love you guys, NC rocks, but something just makes me laugh about natural and bacon.  
I will share more of this later.

Thursday
Leftovers

************

Got goals?

Today's goals:

Though my kids aren't tiny my car gets dirty inside when they are my passengers.  
From Pokemon cards to cups to maybe even a Christmas bag still in there...my car needs some attention! 
*Clean out car
*Wash car

Yesterday was my off day from exercise.  
Today I get back on the bike.  
Generally, Sunday is my rest day.  
*RPM with my girls!

I picked up Things You Save in a Fire from the library early in the week and I would like to start reading it.
*Read

Goals for the week ahead:

Cycle x5
Transcripts sent
Taxes to accountant
Read the book

And finally....

This is what has been getting me through lately and its my anthem for 2020

Bible Verses About Faith:He already knows your deepest secrets, worries, concerns, hopes, loves, and yet He STILL loves you unconditionally. Guys, God is love. Click on over to read my blog post about how God's love is more than an instagram like!




See you guys later!




No comments:

Post a Comment