Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday 5



This has been a crazy week.  And today I'm starting it by waking up at 4 to go to work.  When I say four I mean the a.m. version and not the p.m. version.

Ewww!

Ok what pulled me through this week...

12 Trumpet Daffodil Improved King Alfred (Pack of 12 Bulbs) Perennial, Deer Resistant, Zones:4-9
Actual footage of whats going on at the first of February in my part of the world.  Generally, these babies bloom at the end of February here.  I'm not complaining!  The Forsythia was blooming last month - that's crazy!

Spring temperatures and sunshine!  We had it for a mere two days.  Then the temps stayed up but the rain came back with affliction!  The weather was so crazy yesterday the school system let the kids leave two hours early. *Thus my Friday beginning so early!*

"Spin Sweat Repeat!!" by Lady Spinning Running on Mixcloud

My spin sisters!  If you aren't soppy wet with sweat when you're working out then are you really working out?  I love my spin time with Amanda 2, Misty, and Nicole!  This week we had the pleasure of enjoying a favorite instructor, Sherrie, away from the gym and on the cycle!  



Oh hey new hair!  My girl, Lizzie, cut my hair off, put the blonde back in, and I feel 10000000% better.  That girl is a magic worker.

I can never get a serious smile from him in pictures...

Can I brag on my husband?  Sure, I can!  He's been the most supportive guy in the whole world this week.  I have been contemplating (and maybe initiating) a lot of little changes that can lead to big ones and he's been totally supportive.  I wish everyone could have a spouse that is a cheerleader.


Anyone else itching to get away?  I may have booked something this week...may have...<wink>!

Now lets get through this work day, try to nap, and maybe go out tonight.  Oh my gah do I think I'm 22 again???

xo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Where did you book? We are going to OBX this summer and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete